Yawoo Everybody \o

Wister

L1: Registered
Jul 3, 2015
I don't really know what I should write here without being boring :v
At least, I suppose I've to try.

So, I've always been in the videogame, as much as player than as creator. My goal is being able to understand what make a game good, understand like the 'theories' of the games (immersion, gameplay, gamefeel and I'm not sure how to translate all the words I know in english :v ). At least, you've maybe understood me and that's that goal of the perfect game (or in this case, making the most enjoyable map :v ) that push me to make map for tf2 (even if hammer is close to pushed me to a nervous breakdown ;_; ).

What should I say now ? tf2 is my favorite game and I love so much the medic :3 I'm really close to create my first map so that's why I thought I should've introduce me here. I'm french and I'm everytime affraid to do mistakes everywhere when I speak .-. (Cri if you liek everytim).
I'm planning on start to study on the video game the next yer (in the graphism, mostly) cause what I'm doing this year is very interesting but I'm not sure to work one (I'm actually studying in sociology and history at the same time).

Finally I've spook a lil' bit, but the real question is : 'Have I been boring ? ._.'
At least, see ya soon I hope (if hammer doesn't send me before to the
psychiatric hospital).

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Hi, Wister, welcome to the community! I didn't have any problems understanding your English, and your in-depth explanationn was helpful.

And trust me, Hammer has sent us all to the psychiatric hospital and back, you just have to push through, get help when you need it, and have fun! ;)

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
If you want to know more about gamedesign in general, you can watch the videos of Marc Brown and Extra Credits. www.youtube.com/user/McBacon1337 www.youtube.com/user/ExtraCreditz
For things about TF2, just look around in the forums. Read all (or at least a few of) the stickied threads. UEAKCrash is also currently making a tutorial series. www.youtube.com/user/UEAKCrash
Crash already mentions it in the first episode, but it's just too important to not mention: Download this: http://tf2maps.net/resources/ultimate-mapping-resource-pack.510/