XBL Accounts

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Heyy! I just got my first XBOX 360 and Need some friends to play with!
Right now I only have Halo 3, so anyone who plays that a lot is welcome to send me their XBL account info in a PM if you don't want it posted here. The more the merrier! :)

EDIT: Ohh yea, my XBL name is 'BladeMasterPsi' Hahaha go figure!

dscf0307v.jpg

dscf0324w.jpg

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
You already have a games console (your pc), why buy another that can only do less.....

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Well I didn't really buy it. I had a PS3 and got bored cause all I did was fold on it.
So I traded it in and got a 360. Plus all my friends around here have a 360, I was the only one with a PS3. So I had no one to play with.

cornontheCoD

L420: High Member
Mar 25, 2008
Man, why all the hate on a console? I'll be laughing when you guys have to upgrade your PC for almost every game that comes out, while I don't have to do anything to my 360, and the game is instantly playing when I put the disk in. I've never understood the advantages of a PC over a console. What advantages are there, besides mods? Sure, if you have a great PC that can run anything, it's great, but the other 99% of us have to upgrade every year or so.

BTW, my XBL username is cornontheCoD, but I don't have halo 3.

ChronoTriggerFan

L420: High Member
Feb 3, 2008
I don't see how a console is better than a computer. You might need to upgrade if you're using ancient hardware. Other than that, sensible controls and a more powerful machine tops it. And the fact that you can fix your computer without sending it away and being charged a lot of money. :)

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Man, why all the hate on a console? I'll be laughing when you guys have to upgrade your PC for almost every game that comes out, while I don't have to do anything to my 360, and the game is instantly playing when I put the disk in. I've never understood the advantages of a PC over a console. What advantages are there, besides mods? Sure, if you have a great PC that can run anything, it's great, but the other 99% of us have to upgrade every year or so.

BTW, my XBL username is cornontheCoD, but I don't have halo 3.

Grant it, I have a PC and a Console, I find uses for both of them.
If you have friends over, you can't multiplayer on a PC. It just doesn't work that way.
Plus about... 95% of all my other friends don't have a PC good enough to run a lot of games on. They all have consoles. So the only way to game with them is that way. True, there are pros and cons to having a console. Such as: PC graphics are 100x better, there is more variety to games(sometimes), and you can run games at a much finer resolution. But consoles have their ups as well. they are easy to transport and can hook up to any tv and be good to go for many people to play, it's a lot easier to learn how to start playing, and (in XBOX's case) you have a lifetime warranty if anything goes wrong with it hardware wise and they pay for the shipping! So whats there to lose if I didn't pay but $15 for it. :p

Spike

L10: Glamorous Member
Feb 13, 2008
I would also get a xbox for 15$, even if I don't play it.

Does it have Ring of Death or something? lol

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Nah I traded in my PS3 and a couple of things. I got $335 in credit, and the xbox360 was $299 and i bought Halo 3 for $39.99