Wtf

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by GrimGriz, Mar 13, 2009.

1. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Are you guys randomly deleting maps from teh redirect?

It'd be REALLY f*n nice if you let people who USE the redirect know when you delete maps from it..so that when the people on the server vote for a map that was on the redirect yesterday, they all don't error out with :Missing Map:

2. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    ive asked the other admins and nobody has deleted anything. can you please give me a list of the supposed missing maps?

3. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    cp_dixie_a2 went missing...but I reuploaded it about the same time I made this post..since the players on the server had voted for it. I'll compare notes with the rest of the maps.

edit: That's it as far as I can tell...probably some sort of accident. So odd that it happened on the same day someone actually voted for it :p

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  4. tok_vaal

tok_vaal L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Not exactly the same question, but simliar enough I didn't make a new thread...

Do you guys ever clean out the redirect server? Or do you always just keep the incremental versions of the maps that are uploaded? ( _b1, _b2, _rc, etc.)

I was curious to know if I should keep an eye out for maps "no longer supported".

5. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    everything should, and will stay in place. if we ever do 'clean up' the redirect, we will make an announcement before hand.