Would it be possible???

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
My problem is my single flag keep away map has some bugs mostly in the UI and the hud causing multiple problems. First problem is sometimes if someone dies with the intel the icon remains where they died. Another issue is sometimes the intel can be accidentally passed between players from oposing teams causing the one person to still show they have the intel.

What i want to try and do is get rid of the single intel and have 2 intels like regular CTF. however I dont want both intels to showup on the point. Is it possible to have one intel set to disable the other intel so only one team can have it at a time and if the intel is droped enable both again where they were droped. I guess it would be like parenting the intels to each other. i think this would fix my hud problem, but i may be wrong.

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
Ok I seem to have fixed my hud issues. I setup 2 flags one disables the other upon pickup and they get enabled after return and cap. The only downside is i have 2 intels floating in the same space one red one blue.