Worried about gameday

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Would it be possible to set up a gameday among the community if a gameday topic isn't started?

A lot of us (myself included) are anxious to get the next gameday started especially since the last one was reserved for the contest.

Last edited:

ikem

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 8, 2008
yea and i need to know if i need to push my map to a workable release for saturday

Pink_Panther

L3: Member
Dec 14, 2008
i am more than happy to offer up my server if I am available. Its sitting on my desk, so i have pretty much free rain of it. But, will only handle 8 maybe 10 players. But, its a definate alternative.

For those that may not have read through the extreamly long thread ... I offered it up at http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=4941&page=4

I work a rotating schedule so it can only be avaiable every other weekend. I would also make time slots 1 hour or less (at mappers request) and limit testing to 4 hours. So, 4 to 6 maps each 'gameday'.

Phil

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
My server is also available, as per the sig. From what I get from the chat room, it was intended to just gameday the contest entries again this Saturday.

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
yep...and as always my server is available...for anything...
im toying with a plugin that switches maps based on the time of day, to make gamedays a completely hands free admin approach

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
I.... have no good excuse... completely forgot...
since setting up a gameday this saturday would give people 2 days to do it in.... but people probably have some from last week they need tested....but you cant give it to others if .... and sandboxes most definitely are NOT blue.... oh, right.... thread going up now

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
I.... have no good excuse... completely forgot...
since setting up a gameday this saturday would give people 2 days to do it in.... but people probably have some from last week they need tested....but you cant give it to others if .... and sandboxes most definitely are NOT blue.... oh, right.... thread going up now

No need to apologize. I told you we'd have a couple weekends off, and it's only been 1 so far ;)