Work around Problems:

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Scoobings, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Scoobings

Scoobings Guest

Positive Ratings:
    I have an interesting problem that i'm hoping someone can help me with. Otherwise I may just have to wait till the patch comes out.

I tried to do the work around, went through step by step and when I tried to load the configuration with hammer, hammer crashed. After hammer crashed, I now have no more valid mods to work with.

I figured, "not a problem" deleted all the old mod files and and thought I would start over. Except now I can't create a mod because when I do SDK crashes at the very end of the procedure.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SDK, and SDK base. I've tried just about everything I can think of but nothing is working. Anyone have any ideas on how I can descrew my computer?

2. Logo

Logo L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I don't know the exact title of the option but if you load up the SDK and select "Reset Configuration" it should fix the issue you are seeing.

3. Scoobings

Scoobings Guest

Positive Ratings:
    mmmm.... thanks.

I feel like an idiot :-\

4. MrTwitch

MrTwitch Guest

Positive Ratings:
    Before you reset it, you need to copy the game log in the SDK folder or you'll loose your mod/workaround.

5. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    everyone overlooks stuff sometimes ;)