WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

GooGuGajoob

L12: Pro-crastinator
Mar 28, 2014
6 bottom images are broken.

haha I know. But there's not really 6 other images, they're the same ones that failed and for some reason don't appear when I edit for me to delete.

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
Introducing cp_strongboard_a1!
ROQCeBj.jpg

lC7LB0H.jpg

bY6ublM.jpg

This is a small project I've been taking along with the joint project
The sky_goldnight_01 looks goregeous! Thank you DaBeatzProject for making this for our community

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
haha I know. But there's not really 6 other images, they're the same ones that failed and for some reason don't appear when I edit for me to delete.
button.png

Click the button and you can still delete them. And then click on "Use rich text editor" to get back to the editor you know

Blinx

L69: Deviant Member
Mar 14, 2016
Been getting to grips with particle systems, so I'm making a couple for a silly map.

sMAGdCu.gif

A portal

iJPilWw.gif

A push/speed gate that I can't get to orient properly, I want it to point in X or Y but orient option 1 (which should be fix X ONLY seems to be fix X and Y) doesn't seem to work.

H8ZcrK0.gif

I wanted to achieve a conic effect but this is the closest I could do

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
I hope so, it's a theme I'd love to see explored

I really wish there were more visually unique themes being tried out

Twist.vmf

L420: High Member
Jul 29, 2016
you know what i really hate! when i'm working hard on something, something that could be big, and hammer just stops! for no reason just...POOF GONE!, no warning no would you like to save no hammer.exe has stopped just POOF!!!!!