1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Windows 7

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Haggis, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Haggis

Haggis L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I have just purchased Windows 7 full version and have a couple of questions before installing,my operating system at the moment is xp with service pack 3

1) My hard drive is partitioned,78 gigs in C drive 154 in D drive,if i install Windows 7 in C drive will i still be able to access my files in D drive or will i have to format the full drive.

2) I also have another hard drive which is hooked up but that is only used for storage there is no operating system on it,will i still be able to access that drive or again will i have to format that using Windows 7

2. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    You can install Win7 on C:/ drive and leave your files on other drives. You only have to format the drive windows will be installed on.

3. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    1. yes you will. make sure to only format the correct partition when installing windows.

2. yes, you still will be able to access your other drives.

4. Haggis

Haggis L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks guys you have put my mind at rest,was worried i would not be able to access anything.