Will It Craft?

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Posting this to draw attention to a new site a friend of mine made!

http://willitcraft.com

Basically, it looks at your backpack and tells you what you can craft. You can choose certain items, craft everything away, or try to keep at least one of everything, etc etc.

So for example I can craft what you see here. But, I if I decide to use all my items...

So far it doesn't take into account tokens, and I want him to implement a feature that's like "If you had [x] you could make [z] by crafting [x] + [y]".

This has already been a huge hit among certain people who are somewhat apathetic towards crafting that I know and I hope you guys find it useful as well. If you have comments/etc, I can relay them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Hey I just found out I have one refined metal.

Wait no I already knew that.

moiph

L1: Registered
Jan 13, 2011
Posting this to draw attention to a new site a friend of mine made!

I saw this on SPUF 2 days ago. Only problem I have with this is tf2profiles already does this :3
Wow, hadn't seen that site, it's nice... I really like it :O. But, I don't see how it shows what you can craft from what exists in your backpack...maybe I'm missing something?

Hey I just found out I have one refined metal.
Wait no I already knew that.
Well the main point isn't just for metal, it shows you the items you're capable of making.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I like how it identifies items you don't have that you can craft. Now I know I can craft the caber but still not gonna throw 2 reclaimed into it.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
wow, pretty useful, though it says my homewreker is orange
Read the legend! If it's a legitimate bug, tell moiph.

Also, I figured out how to use TF2profiles' crafting thing, but it doesn't tell me I can make certain polycount hats which I can in fact make.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Open the options panel and tell it to craft items you have only one of and you'll probably get more results.