Banned
Jun 7, 2015
yes, was thinking how to f**k me, cause i lost a day for his fault

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
yes, was thinking how to f**k me, cause i lost a day for his fault

No, you didn't lose a day. Previous map tests don't affect future map tests. You are as far ahead as you were before the older version was added to the queue.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
No, you didn't lose a day. Previous map tests don't affect future map tests. You are as far ahead as you were before the older version was added to the queue.
yes i lost a day, cause i wanted to test the new version of my map today and i cant for that, so, i lost a DAY!

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014
yes i lost a day, cause i wanted to test the new version of my map today and i cant for that, so, i lost a DAY!

No, the newer version wouldn't have been tested today either way.

Previous map tests don't affect future map tests.

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014
ok, now i dont understand you

TMB, I'm trying to be as clear as possible, but we need to establish a certain level of trust on this matter. Take my word that you have not been set back a day in progress. The fact that a17 was just played doesn't mean a18's playtesting is set back. Playtesting for a18 will commence as soon as possible.

Trust me that no one is trying to harm your progress, TMB. If you think anyone has malicious intent against you or your projects, feel free to private message me or site staff, and we can get the issue resolved.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
TMB, I'm trying to be as clear as possible, but we need to establish a certain level of trust on this matter. Take my word that you have not been set back a day in progress. The fact that a17 was just played doesn't mean a18's playtesting is set back. Playtesting for a18 will commence as soon as possible.

Trust me that no one is trying to harm your progress, TMB. If you think anyone has malicious intent against you or your projects, feel free to private message me or site staff, and we can get the issue resolved.
Wait a minute, who are you? you are not an admin or mod....

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014
Wait a minute, who are you? you are not an admin or mod....

TMB, I'm your friend. And as your friend, I'll try to get whatever issue you have resolved, and if it can't be resolved by me, I'll redirect you to site staff.

If you feel that site staff is most appropriate for your issue, don't bother talking to me, just message site staff.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
TMB, I'm your friend. And as your friend, I'll try to get whatever issue you have resolved, and if it can't be resolved by me, I'll redirect you to site staff.

If you feel that site staff is most appropriate for your issue, don't bother talking to me, just message site staff.
dude, you are scaring me, you dont know me of nothing and you said that you are my friend and i must trust you...

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014
dude, you are scaring me, you dont know me of nothing and you said that you are my friend and i must trust you...

Sorry if I came off that way, TMB. You don't need to trust me, or be my friend. All I want to do is get whatever issue you have resolved.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
ok, i gave you the map before so need to still talking me...

Kube

aa
Aug 31, 2014
ok, i gave you the map before so need to still talking me...

You were talking about losing a day of work, and I wanted to reassure you that you did not. You said you did not understand me, and I wanted to clarify. I'm happy to end this conversation whenever, I just want us to be on the same page before that happens.

Are we on the same page?

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Dude look, i dont understand what you are saying, there is now way to understand you, but DONT reply this, im tired, todays was a long day (and a lost of time) and know im not here to try understand you, just take the map put it in the steam chat and thats it...

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
TMB, you are being rude again. Whoever added ixem to the last imp was trying to help you. You should NOT threaten them, even if it wasn't helpful.

KubeKing is trying to help you by reassuring you. You should NOT say that you aren't listening because they are not staff, and you should NOT demand that the conversation ends because you have what you need from it. Kube does not need to help you and will be less likely to do so if you are being disrespectful.

You are not showing the respect that we want you to have for other members. Please act more calmly and respectfully in future. If you want to discuss this further, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.