What's a title

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Squit, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Squit

Squit L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Iunno what a title is. Something to explain the thread, I suppose.

Anyways, hi, my username is Squit, but most know me as Ro, and today at Map Making Anonymous I'm admitting to skewing instead of rotating like I should have. Actually, no, I don't do that, and I've recently picked up mapping! Here I am. Hello, hi, howdy.

I do other things too. I also art, I like derping around in SFM (and maybe making a poster?) as well as beating dead shows into life again (does anyone remember Dragon Booster). Video games and cooking are a thing too, I guess. As you can probably already tell, I have a really dry sense of humor, and I'm sorry if that's off-putting.

I hate talking about myself so hi, how are you today? How's your map coming along? I hope Hammer didn't crash on you today. Did you eat or drink some water yet? I forget that sometimes, and a reminder is nice when you do I find.

I dunno what else to put here. Awkward cutoff endings are awk

2. MaccyF

aa MaccyF Notoriously Unreliable

Positive Ratings:
  3. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the site!

I drank a ton of water today! Also coffee! Woo!

4. Egan

aa Egan

Positive Ratings:
    Yo, welcome!

Skewing does have purpose tho - idk if you know about vertex manipulation yet but it's basically skewing except in every which way freely on the 2d grids.

Also I drank 3 glasses of orange juice and I can feel the acid chomping away at my gut.

5. Kraken

Kraken Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the forums.

I drank some pepsi that I hadn't drank for over a year.

6. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Hi, Squit.

7. Squit

Squit L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hallo ^w^

Thank you! c:

Did you know that a coffee counts as one of your daily glasses of water? If so, disregard the next sentence. If not, you're probably more hydrated then you think. ^^

You haven't drank Pepsi in a year or you found a pepsi from a year ago and are drinking it now? o.o

I do know about that, it's super useful. I was talking about selection skewing in place of rotating properly, guess I should've been clearer on that haha. ^^'

If you wanna get rid of the acidic burn, drinking something with a lot of sugar (like juice that doesn't contain fruit juice) will do the trick, or eating something similar. Just a small amount will do. It's like putting a little bit of sugar into tomato or spaghetti sauce, it's a base, nulling some of the natural acid. Doesn't work with carbonation though, that requires a Tumbs.

Guess I shoulda added 'I also know a bunch of random facts about health & food.' to my original post, huh?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    I'm in another town spending time with family at the moment. The water here tastes gross.