What, other people map?

JynxTheMapper

L1: Registered
Aug 11, 2008
Hi all, I'm pretty new to source mapping, but my mind is almost literally bursting with ideas. I'm also, however, bursting with "full nest" syndrome - a wife, job, 2.91 kids, and other Real Life events keep me away from Hammer more than I would like. But, I'll give it a go and see what happens...I even decided to try to chronicle what happens with my efforts....on a blog, of all places. It is, however, in its infancy so please excuse the horrible state it's currently in.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
welcome to the site! =)

Reading through your blog i think you will like it here a lot. More then enough people to bounce your idea's off of and also you can post in the W.I.P forums for the map when you start.

I like the process though nicely thought.

JynxTheMapper

L1: Registered
Aug 11, 2008
Thanks all! I've already spent more time reading threads in the tutorials section than I technically should have (it's true: the Internet's main job is to allow one to Avoid Work), and I can't wait to put some of them into practice!

Oh, and to the expecting: you got it...we're due in three weeks, but that's an outside number.

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Welcome to our little piece of the web!

Laz

L420: High Member
Jul 5, 2008
fresh meat! oh yeah :)

don't worry, alot of us have busy lives. I havent had a chance to map the last 2 weeks :O
and now that practice starts again, Ill have alot less time :(