What is up comerades

Mr. Wimples

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 27, 2010
Hey. I've been browsing through the site for the last 3 months or so and my first map is nearing completion, so I've decided to actually become involved in the community. Pretty heavy decision, I know.

All anyone needs to know is I'm kinda artsy and a perfectionist so I don't necessarily like releasing things until I'm REALLY satisfied with it. Pisses my friends off all the time. Generally I'm a pretty nice person and won't give hate feedback to anyone. Don't like that kinda stuff at all. Constructive comments are completely fine with me though, anything that is relevant and will help.

So nice meeting everyone, and my map will be up in a few days. If this means anything to anyone, It's a variation of a map on the game cube game XIII, an excellent game that got little attention.

PS: Right now I'm observing a gamesprays.com ad up at the top of the screen, and I'll just mention I got a few custom sprays there... *cough*...*cough*... (check em out)

The Gentlemanne

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 18, 2009
Welcome to TF2Maps.net!!

Feb 17, 2009
welcome.png

Mr. Wimples

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 27, 2010
I intended to get my map up today, but I have quite a few things going on and haven't been able to fix up that last few issues before I did the final compile. Unless you guys don't mind there being no cubemaps, I could get it up. Of course if I did that I would be shunned to no end. At the latest It will be up by this Sunday. Don't get too excited though, it's my first venture into hammer :D

Edit: The reason there are no screens is because I haven't done a full compile in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Last edited: