Well... Nice to meet you guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TekStorm22, Aug 10, 2016.

1. TekStorm22

TekStorm22 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello, i'm a map tester, that means that I can test your map for free and I will give you reviews and you can improve your map skills (idk)

Other than that, i'm known to hunt specimens (which are gibuses), tryhards, script kiddies (also called "cheaters" and "hackers") and kid mic-spammers... don't get triggered on the comments

So yeah, i'm glad to be here and present a new concept never seen on this site (I think so)
    RektStorm out.

2. sevin

aa sevin

Positive Ratings:
  3. Tumbolisu

aa Tumbolisu  I ⌄ I 

Positive Ratings:
    I hope you're just kidding 'cus map testing is something we do basically every day.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Zurby

Zurby L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Shush! Don't tell him, it's all he's got going for him. :(

is a joke, dun be mad.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. TekStorm22

TekStorm22 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Meh, I don't care i'm just here for fun not serious times. So yeah

6. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    If you're just here for fun, you might at some point find TF2M is not a place for this. Actually, the site members are always glad to see and teach newcomers, and you might maybe want to learn to map?

7. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    Theres quite a lot of memebers who are active in the community and are friends with many people here that don't make maps. Its not really a requirement, and just because you don't make maps doesn't mean you shouldn't hang around in the community. Though I do encourage you to go ahead and give it a try, you might enjoy mapping.

8. dryerlint

dryerlint L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

(I get your point, though. This is a mapping community so most posters should have at least some knowledge of mapping)

9. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome, TekStorm. In my experience, maturity does a lot to improve your reputation, here. If you truly do like to test maps and provide good, solid feedback, your presence will be very much appreciated.

Are you interested in making maps, yourself? What kind of level design experience do you have, if any? What brought you to the site?