Well Classic

B

Big Nick Digger

I was reading in another thread that people didn't know this map was out.

You can DOWNLOAD and see SCREENIES here.

I included the vmf file because I have other projects I am working on and just wanted to get this map out on my server.

Basically I'm not taking this map any farther so feel free to run with it. All I ask is that you just please include the info file with any re-releases of the map.

ps. the map does not run poorly. I get no less than 80 fps everywhere so :tt2:

B

Big Nick Digger

nope, but feel free.

Not sure why peeps get stuck in them...except that it has to do with vertical movement (which has never been good in source multiplayer) and ping/lag/networking/etc...Basically I never get stuck in the intel room elevators on a listen server, and rarely on a dedicated with a few people. But once our server fills up to 20-32 I get momentarily caught in the elevator itself at the top.

die_angel

L1: Registered
Nov 28, 2007
You should add anti blocking to your elevator

add a trigger_teleport around your list, put it start deactivated, with a target, at a safer place. Next connect the elevator "i am stuck" output to enable the teleporter and "i am not stuck" "i am up" "i am down" to disabling the teleporter.

If the elevator get stuck it will teleport it's user out of himself.

I use this so peoples do not get stuck in my rotating doors and drawbridges, or when they try to do it on purpose ...

Half-Life_Maniac

L3: Member
Nov 30, 2007
Have you tested this in TF2? From what I've seen, func_teleports are completely unuseable in TF2. They simply do not work at all!

F

FREAKHEAD

I played this last night and it was a lot of fun. Nice work!