Weird payload bug

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
You should be able to build a payload map from scratch before you use a prefab, so when you encounter a problem you know how to fix it ;)

biskuu

L2: Junior Member
Oct 25, 2014
You should be able to build a payload map from scratch before you use a prefab, so when you encounter a problem you know how to fix it ;)

I know, I made it myself at first, but I encountered the same problem.

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
First thing I'd try is check that the path_tracks are a sufficient and consistent height above the ground, and that they have the same orientation type (face direction of motion).

biskuu

L2: Junior Member
Oct 25, 2014
First thing I'd try is check that the path_tracks are a sufficient and consistent height above the ground, and that they have the same orientation type (face direction of motion).

Thanks for replying.
The path_tracks are fine, the cart works perfectly with a prop_dynamic, but the physics override for some reason gets stuck in the ground.

Oct 6, 2008
check path track = face direction of motion

then raise your payload off the ground 'height above track' setting if it doesn't do what you're seeing in the video after raising the cart then it means your path is to close to the ground.