Weekly Mapping Stream Idea?

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
So I posted this in chat earlier and wanted to see what the forum would think?

Who would watch a weekly stream about an hour or so long which would contain helpful tips/ tutorials and feedback on maps. And maybe also Advice if you ask for your map to be looked at that week? Might be an interesting way for people to get direct feedback from experience mappers and maybe do like a help service at the end or something?

So basically a weekly hour or few stream about Mapping tips/ tricks and help to people who request, maybe even like going around the weeks gameday maps and giving feedback. I don't mind doing it on my own but any support would be awesome.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
The TF2Maps YouTube channel did some oral Gameday feedback on top of gameplay (through these videos), as well as two mapper interviews and a video version of the Hammer Times. If the channel is considered dormant right now, I'd like to see it populated with videos and livestreams of this kind of content.

Edit: Oops, just realized that the channel recently posted a Mercs vs. Aliens maps video. Everything I said other than the dormancy part remains true.

Last edited: