Way to Bend Overlays?

Hipster_Duck

L2: Junior Member
Dec 20, 2015
Is there a way to bend overlays? I'm working on my 72 hour map, it has a logging theme and I need these Tire Tracks to curve. Help would be greatly appreciated.
2016-01-30_00001.jpg
Oh, and, if you were wondering about the ground texture under it, it just hasn't been blended yet, that's all!

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
It's possible. Select overlay, and click it slowly twice in 2D view. Then you can crab on white squares and scretch it

MrHatlf

engineer main, majoring in exploiting
Feb 6, 2013
Make it into much smaller chunks.

FernandoWhitmore

L1: Registered
Jan 19, 2016
Could you use the texture from the overlay, make it into a decal material (or whatever parameter gives a texture z-priority in this,) and use it on a displacement?

Mar 23, 2013
Could you use the texture from the overlay, make it into a decal material (or whatever parameter gives a texture z-priority in this,) and use it on a displacement?

Not sure what you are talking about but you can always use overlays on displacements.

FernandoWhitmore

L1: Registered
Jan 19, 2016
Something like Twister can make the curved mesh with that texture on it. I don't know what the parameter would be to make sure it gets drawn on top of the ground texture - whatever makes decals decals in this engine.