Wasup

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SlayerBlitz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. SlayerBlitz

SlayerBlitz L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Wasup, im SlayerBlitz and I just joined (Obviously or I wouldn't be posting here). My favorite classes in order are: Sniper, Spy, Medic, and Soldier, and I love Koth and PLR. My favorite maps are Viaduct, Pipeline, and Badwater and I am in the progress of making a map called Koth_Chasm (Might be actually play testable by new year). Not really sure what else to say so I guess I will just end it here.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to TF2Maps.net! Do you have any screens of your map?

3. SlayerBlitz

Positive Ratings:
    Its still mostly in the planning steps. Not really a physical map yet. I normally spend at least maybe a month just planing the level long before I actually start making it in SDK. Plus I got several other maps in the works which im still perfecting. Im sure that by new years I will have something though worth taking a picture of. Im still in the learning process of making maps.

4. Jack Riguel

Jack Riguel L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there, Welcome to the fourms! You've come to the right place if you're wanting to learn more. Feel free to post any questions or hop into chat and ask around. We're all more then willing to help.

5. SlayerBlitz

Positive Ratings:
    thanks man. I do need a bunch of help with the map making and I'm sure with help from the people here it will be great.