Was the uploading system recently changed?

BigfootBeto

Party Time 2.0!
aa
Jun 8, 2016
As in, when you upload a map or pictures, there's now a separate box that says choose a file after you click upload a file. I can only pick one file at a time and it just takes forever to get multiple pictures on. Also the upload status bar is gone.
I figured out I could drag multiple files into the browser window, but that just seems inconsistent with the upload a file button.

BigfootBeto

Party Time 2.0!
aa
Jun 8, 2016
So I have finally figured out that the cause of this problem is flash player being disabled by chrome. Darn depreciation! I have to force enable it now :/

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
So I have finally figured out that the cause of this problem is flash player being disabled by chrome. Darn depreciation! I have to force enable it now :/
So you have to flash on to select them all?

BigfootBeto

Party Time 2.0!
aa
Jun 8, 2016
So you have to flash on to select them all?
I don't know what that question means, but with flash blocked, you'd get this separate dialog box to upload a file, and it only lets you add one file at a time which is very annoying when uploading many pictures.

I had to tell chrome to run flash anyway, but even now it seems to be overriding my settings because chrome still blocks flash.
Anyway, when uploading files I'll have to click this button every time to bring back the "old" upload system.
chrome_2017-09-02_02-40-57.jpg <-- click this in the far right of the url bar

chrome_2017-09-02_02-43-10.jpg <--then click that link

chrome_2017-09-02_02-41-20.jpg <-- the flash-disabled uploader.