CTF Voleur

Hexacosichoron

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2013
Hello fellow mappers! Today I introduce the first map iv'e made that made it to an Alpha-one stage! CTF_VOLEUR is a standard symmetrical capture-the-flag map, based off official ctf maps such as 2fort and turbine.

You will find that the map is similar to 2fort, but is smaller and has more health packs for the attackers. Similar to turbine, there is only one good defensive sentry spot that you have to pass, so that you don't get past one annoying sentry only to get attacked by another, later in the map (this also prevents sentry nesting, as the spot is quite small!)

You might think that this map is not very good because it's my first one posted, but I have done a lot of mapping in the past for both tf2 and the portal series. In short, don't judge this map as it is a first, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it!

Anyways, A2 is out now! (But the screenshots aren't updated.(I'm lazy.))

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Simply paste the address of the map in the "Download link to map" field. You can host your map on a third party site, but I think most people here prefer to use the Downloads section of TF2M (forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php).

Hexacosichoron

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2013
We just had a great gameday with this map, and i got a lot of good feedback from you guys! I only want a bit more specific feedback, such as scaling and lighting in specific spots. I'd also like to know how to check the feedback comments from the game, because i think i missed quite a few. Oh, and i'd like to see the demo. Anyways, A3 is underway!!

Sep 7, 2012
You can see specific feedback comments by clicking on the Feedback link at the top of this webpage!