aa
Sep 20, 2015
tell people what you want feedback on

not just "the whole map", pick the specifics

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Wow, there is a lot of feedback on spawn...

Patience, is something else you should have. Snarky remarks will get you no where, and people will be less likely to help you. You gave it 20 minutes, in a thread that isn't about your map.

Post in your maps thread about what feedback you're looking for, and wait a day. Be specific, what are your concerns abuot spawn? Do you feel it's too small? Hard to get out of? Easily camped? Provide pictures of the spawn itself, if you can. That will help people!

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Patience, is something else you should have. Snarky remarks will get you no where, and people will be less likely to help you. You gave it 20 minutes, in a thread that isn't about your map.

Post in your maps thread about what feedback you're looking for, and wait a day. Be specific, what are your concerns abuot spawn? Do you feel it's too small? Hard to get out of? Easily camped? Provide pictures of the spawn itself, if you can. That will help people!
A day, in that way i will never end the map...

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
I don't know when, but I'll try to make a video similar to that of Egan. Hopefully when I get around to doing this, you can learn something from the feedback I give you.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
A day, in that way i will never end the map...

Map making takes time. If you want to rush it, you will get a rushed product. If you want to speed things up, then you better start throwing some more work into it, asking for feedback, instead of waiting for it to come to you.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Well, maybe then you should think of something yourself, rather than demanding other people make the map for you. This kind of demanding, passive-aggressive behaviour is unbecoming - need I remind you you're on thin ice already?
They are not making the map for me, they are giving feedback, and i dont have all the time of world to make a single map...

Jul 6, 2015
I need feedbak, my opinion sucks so i need feeback, this map is not make it for me, is for people, so i need people opinion ...
Im free all day, so its annoying be in front of the computer and not making map cause there is no feedback...
and i dont have all the time of world to make a single map...

Seems to me like you wont stop saying the same thing, @Muddy alreaedy explained how your getting the feedback you need, @Diva Dan Explained how you can get MORE feedback in indirect ways, and everyone else has been saying to think outside the box and do your own thing.

Gonna sum it all up: do what they say.

Stay in alpha until the layout is finished, Mayan rushing will get your map nowhere fast. Community updates are fine and dandy, but rushing a maps layout to get it into the update (which isnt confirmed, and isnt a guarantee for any map) is bad.
Look at your map, listen to some two steps from hell and think to yourself, what does this thing need? fly somewhere completely random, and think that again, whats wrong with this?

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Ok, and what you want i do? I need feedback but now you dont want to give me feedback...
That's because you have such a bad attitude towards people giving you feedback! Work on your attitude, learn to be patient, then we'll talk.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
That's because you have such a bad attitude towards people giving you feedback! Work on your attitude, learn to be patient, then we'll talk.
Now i think my attitude is good, i only want feedback and im not insulting or yelling to someone, and i cant be patient when the mayann project can release any day, people said that make a good map take time... and i have the time i just need to know whats wrong with map...

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
Now i think my attitude is good, i only want feedback and im not insulting or yelling to someone, and i cant be patient when the mayann project can release any day, people said that make a good map take time... and i have the time i just need to know whats wrong with map...
Project isn't even half way yet..

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
The main map YM is making is only half way there, the sfm apparently is still being made. I massive chunk of the main models are still working on items and other items.
Anyways, a map take time to be good, and here to the update realese there is time, the time what i need to make the map good...

Status
Not open for further replies.