1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

MVM Vermann 2017-07-22

My first map. What have I done.

1. Tim

Tim L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    My first map, made in a rush due to holidays and my original files being broken. It's "Frontline!"-themed. Please do tell me what I can improve (which is a lot).

This map has two missions:
    -A 3-wave Normal Mission for people new to MvM.
    -A 5-wave Expert Mission for people who hate themselves.

Also, "MANN UP!" is translated to "VERMANN JE!" in Dutch... Ha... Ha... ...
    *Silence*
    Known Issues:
    -The Hatch has lighting issues.
    -Sentry Busters don't function properly. They don't spawn on the Expert mission, and blow themselves up prematurely when the sentry is perched high up in the Normal mission.

Development has been cut short by a week due to a summer holiday, so these issues could have been fixed before release were it not for the holidays.

Have fun.
    -WingDing

P.S.: No extra screenshots, because I still have to wrap my head around this beautiful site.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  2. PenolAkushari

PenolAkushari Never Played MvM

Positive Ratings:
    Sentry busters that blow themselves up is caused by their inability to plot path to sentry. To fix that, you might make that said place "nobuilded", or make some path to that place that wouldn't involve jumping, like some ramps, stairs and stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. BigfootBeto

aa BigfootBeto Too obsessed with perfection

Positive Ratings:
    Oh I thought "Vermann" was supposed to be a pun of Verdun...

Also you might want to increase the texture scale of the out of bounds grass; it looks very repetitive.

• Thanks Thanks x 1