User Gameday uprising! Oct. 4

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
We've been discussing this in the chat, but a lack of playtesting gamedays as of recent has some people irked, so we're making our own. Me and ChronoTriggerFan are going to be organising this. I have admin on a 24-player server. Unfortunately we don't have SourceTV so we can't provide a demo, but I think getting a bunch of people to play your map and leave feedback will do. ;)

We're going to skip formalities with posting, just post your map name and a link to download it, I'll get it on the server, and we'll start a gameday. Maps will be run until people get tired of them and want to move on.

We're only going to play maps that need playtesting.

The server is courtesy of TeamSpOrk, IP 63.209.33.162:27015

Gameday will start at 2:00 PM CST.

Sorry for the short notice, we were patiently awaiting an official gameday for a while too long.

ROTATION:
pl_stovepipe_a3
cp_tributary_a2
cp_docks_a2

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
if you guys want to organize game days, by all means. you can still user the tf2maps.net server. pm me with your steam id if you will be helping with game days for server admin.

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
hmm...might be a problem with that pepper...
the game server map upload is gone, to get anywhere with even uploading the maps we would have to bug the people with ftp

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
You have impeccable timing my friend. I pinky-swear that I was going to be taking care of this today, lol. I had my post + schedule written up and everything. Still, I'm happy to see some community-run activity.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Well, Gameday went well, got all three maps tested with a good stream of people.

Thanks to everyone who attended! Don't forget to write up some feedback for all the map authors.

tenaciousg

L1: Registered
Jan 8, 2008
sorry i could not attend this i was really tired from staying up to catch the opening season for hockey and passed out.. only got a couple hours sleep woke up and it was over.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
The tags on this thread are awesome!

admins need help, gameday, nineaxis is awesome, proletariat uprising, unofficial