Time Played | Map Name | Author | Download | Thread | Notes

35|pl_tidepool_a2|KubeKing| BZ2 | 25158 |no crits
30|cp_redcanyon_a8|HQDefault| BZ2 | 24405 |
30|pl_dustmenn_b3|HolySnickerPuffs| BSP | 24993 |
30|pl_dusttown_a3|theatreTECHIE| BSP | 24691 |

Map Pack: Not available yet.

Event Rules and Information (link)

Egan-Gameday Rules:
  1. If there's something specific you want feedback on in your map, write so a line below the rest of your submission, and I'll try to announce it sometime during the round. (Eg: Do the respawn times feel fair?)
  2. I'll keep playing maps past the end of the gameday as long as I feel like playing TF2 (usually at least 3 more maps from the end). If there is another VIP / Admin on then they can take my place as host, if they are available to do so.
  3. I'll only play 5cap maps for a maximum of 20 minutes because, partly having no experience in competitive, I don't enjoy them and they bore me out for the rest of the gameday.
  4. At the end of each map I'll explain a 2 minute bonus round for feedback: people with feedback can join spec and use the !gf & !fb commands, and people without feedback can just play for a small while before the map changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Last edited:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
May 25, 2015
Map filename: cp_rivermelt_3cp_a4b

Thread ID: 25292
Download: 6385

I want specific feedback on how to improve the map. I.e not things like "map is too small" "not enough healthkits/ammo" "too easy to get lost". I want descriptive things like "this room could be extended in that direction" "this place would make a great location for a healthkit/ammopack" "add some signage here to make it easier to navigate".

The map have 15 minute round times, and time won't be added upon capturing the middle control point. 30 minutes should be enough for at least two rounds. Probably more if the rounds are played quick and not stalemate-y.

Last edited:

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Post Mortem for Saturday, August 15th 2015
Map Name | Feedback Link

pl_tidepool_a2| Feedback
cp_redcanyon_a8| Feedback
pl_dustmenn_b3| Feedback
pl_dusttown_a3| Feedback
koth_milkyway_a3| Feedback
cp_biofuel_a1| Feedback
cp_siphon_a1| Feedback

Feedback pages have links to associated demos. Demos may take a few hours to render and upload.

Maps to play (all uploaded):
  1. cp_siphon_a1
  2. cp_rivermelt_3cp_a4b
  3. cp_tatry_a5
  4. arena_fablab_b6
  5. koth_nonameyet_b2
  6. cp_theory_a13
  7. koth_dustfield_a1
  8. cp_waterbank_a1

Last edited by a moderator: