30| pl_smissmaseve_a10a |Uncuepa| Download |3rd and last points
20| ctf_canyonpass_a3 |ProcrastinatorN| Download |notes
30| pl_industrial_a1 |Nicktendo™| Download |notes
20| koth_azimuth_a3 |MegapiemanPHD| Download |notes
30| cp_frostgale_rc1 |bisquit| Download |notes

Map Pack: DOWNLOAD

Event Rules and Information (link)

Other Gameday Rules:
  1. I will prioritize maps that have not been played in whichever gameday was last.
  2. If there's something specific you want feedback on in your map, write a line below the rest of your submission. (Example: Do the respawn times feel fair?)
  3. I may keep playing maps after the end of the gameday. If there is another VIP/Admin on then they can take my place as host, if they are available to do so.
  4. At the end of each map I'll have a 2 minute bonus round for feedback: people with feedback can join spec and use the !gf & !fb commands, and people without feedback can just play for a small while before the map changes.

Last edited:

Uncuepa

aa
Oct 25, 2014

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Can i reserve a map slot for about 7 hours? Ill put the thread and dl later today.
No, I'm just going to use the time you edited your post as your submission time instead. Just make a normal post so I don't have to do any work to figure it out, please.

If it is easy, could you use SourceTV and then upload the demos? :)
This happens automatically for everyone! Are your screenshots up to date? It doesn't look changed much.

biskuu

L2: Junior Member
Oct 25, 2014
No, I'm just going to use the time you edited your post as your submission time instead. Just make a normal post so I don't have to do any work to figure it out, please.

This happens automatically for everyone! Are your screenshots up to date? It doesn't look changed much.

Oh sweet!
Yeah, all screenshots are up to date. I mostly updated detailing, nerfed sniper sightlines, added a new flank, optimized better and updated texturing and such.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Hey @___man, thanks for the submission. Let me answer some questions for you.

1. You can submit it. Level of detailing is irrelevant to us.
2. It's so small that (my educated guess is) it will play incredibly poorly. There are plenty of people here who would be willing to run through and talk about why, if you had a thread up for your map. A few members do that quite a lot.
3. I do in fact need another upload on here. You followed none of the submission rules at all, meaning as it stands right now I don't consider your map submitted and it won't be in the gameday. I do not, for example, need all that text or a screenshot. You can upload a BSP to the Downloads section which will create a thread for you automatically, or you can simply link me to a BSP and forego the thread. I recommend having a thread.
4. The van should be packed into the BSP. I don't know why you're telling me otherwise.
5. Thanks for letting me know when I should host events, but it's been fine at this time for the last several years. We actually get more Americans playing earlier in the day. The servers record feedback and STV demos for you to review if you can't attend. This is something you'd be aware of if you had read the submission rules, or even other posts in this very thread.

Hope to see a proper submission from you!

___man

L1: Registered
Oct 18, 2015
snipped my post, I'll probably put a bit more work into it and expand the layout, before i decide to go any further with it and make a post.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
snipped my post, I'll probably put a bit more work into it and expand the layout, before i decide to go any further with it and make a post.
No worries. Feel free to ask for help in the Steam chat also, if you want. They get a little wild sometimes though.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Map List: (Closed)
Time Played | Map Name | Author | Download | Notes
30| pl_smissmaseve_a10a |Uncuepa| Download |3rd and last points
20| ctf_canyonpass_a3 |ProcrastinatorN| Download |notes
30| pl_industrial_a1 |Nicktendo™| Download |notes
20| koth_azimuth_a3 |MegapiemanPHD| Download |notes
30| cp_frostgale_rc1 |bisquit| Download |notes

Map Pack: DOWNLOAD

I skipped two maps: cp_riverfort because Medieval mode gets low precedence, and koth_snowdance because we just imped it yesterday. I'll play both at the end if I have time.

@Exactol @Nicktendo™ @bisquit please give me the proper download links next time (direct links to a file) and @aota please make sure you give me a full filename. I don't mean to sound like a real stickler for rules, but it makes putting together the schedule so much faster when I can just copy and paste instead of hunt things down or cross check.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
pl_smissmaseve http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/pl_smissmaseve_a10a/ @Uncuepa
ctf_canyonpass http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/ctf_canyonpass_a3/ @ProcrastinatorN
pl_industrial http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/pl_industrial_a1/ @Nicktendo™
koth_azimuth http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/koth_azimuth_a3/ @MegapiemanPHD
cp_riverfort http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/cp_riverfort_a1/ @aota
koth_snowdance http://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/koth_snowdance_a1/ @Exactol

Unfortunately, the download for Frostgale went to the b1 copy. I didn't actually notice until it was too late that I was only looking at b1, not rc1. So it wasn't played. Sorry.

Everyone else, your feedback is above. Demos may take some time to render and upload. Check back in an hour or so if you don't see it. We had a lot of randoms from the Halloween maps, which is great, but it means you might not have a lot of feedback this time around on the plugin side. Instead, watch the demo a few times from different angles.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I didn't see anyone abusing it or get reports on anyone, so I hope I didn't miss anything disastrous.