Update to forum and chat rules.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
The site rules have had a complete rewrite. Check it out here: http://forums.tf2maps.net/announcement.php?f=43
Please read it all the way through.

The goal with this update was mainly to improve the wording and make the rules more understandable and easier to grasp, both for our users and our moderators, with some of the new additions we also hope to clear away some fuzzy interpretations, there should be a lot less "unspoken rules".

What is new is that we're planning to moderate the chat better, and do our best to permanently log incidents that happens in the chatrooms.

If I were to sum up the rules in a paragraph: It's "common sense" things. Don't be a jerk and you'll be fine, behave like a reasonable human being and don't cause trouble. Mind your language and think just 2 more seconds before sending that post/message.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Iseewhatyoudidthere.gif

samp20

L1: Registered
Jul 4, 2012
I think there's a typo:
If you don't want see our advertisement banners, support the site through a .
Looks like you missed off donation from the end of the sentence :)

Terwonick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 25, 2010
What about things that had been previously posted in the chat and then put in the steam convo thread, I've seen some sketchy things posted there, will you just grandfather all the old stuff in or are you going to go back and censor that and give out bans based on that too?

Mar 20, 2012
What about things that had been previously posted in the chat and then put in the steam convo thread, I've seen some sketchy things posted there, will you just grandfather all the old stuff in or are you going to go back and censor that and give out bans based on that too?

This is TF2Maps.net, not the Soviet Union.