Unsappable buildings

EmNudge

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 23, 2015
func_clip_vphysics should be blocking projectiles like the sandman baseball etc. if that's what you mean.
You could also set up a trigger_multiple to kill the projectile as it comes near the dispenser.
yeah, it blocked them, but I again phrased my question wrongly. Sorry about that.
What wanted to do was block rockets and sticky blast damage. Perhaps a func_nogrenades would fix that issue.

EmNudge

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 23, 2015
func_clip_vphysics should be blocking projectiles like the sandman baseball etc. if that's what you mean.
You could also set up a trigger_multiple to kill the projectile as it comes near the dispenser.
a func_nogrenades will block a rocket, but not its splash damage. If I could just get the invincible checkbox this would all be done and good. Anyway I can manually add it?

Frosty Scales

L2: Junior Member
Mar 22, 2015
a func_nogrenades will block a rocket, but not its splash damage. If I could just get the invincible checkbox this would all be done and good. Anyway I can manually add it?
iirc that was removed completely, thank valve for that one. Here's what you could do:
  • Put a trigger_multiple over the dispenser, with some extra space.
  • Check the flag that says Everything (not including physics debris)
  • Add this output:
    4c64ec6be7.png
  • Add a filter_activator_class entity to the map, and give it a name.
  • Set Filter Classname to tf_projectile_*
  • Now set the filter on your trigger_multiple.
This should kill any explosive projectile (or otherwise) that enters the trigger. If you use this you can probably remove the func_clip_vphysics that you added earlier.