Umm... Hi

ivanvad

L1: Registered
Aug 18, 2015
Hello Ladies and Men of the Gentle kind, it's me- the one and only JohnyFlaker or as I like to call myself almost everywhere, exept in Steam- ivanvad

I'm happy to enter this site and start more and more friendships with people who play tf2 often and who are interested in making the game better. Now a little bit for me: I'm a 15-year-old dude from Bulgaria, EU. I Love tf2 and I love every single hour spent in a pub or a community game. My fav class and the class I main is th Spy. I love the spy cuz' it's a bit tricky, it's fun and last but not least- I love the character himself, you know- the one, stylish, fancy-dress guy with morals and who makes fun from broking people's spines with a tiny pocket knife... yeah... the kinda person I am infact... However if you want to play with me I'll appreciate if you join my Steam group- JohnyFlaker's Pals !!!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JFpals
There's a lot more than here but still... that group is small, even tiny and I'd like to start playing with more of my Pals and with people, who like playing with me :3. Also I have a YouTube Channel- JohnyFlaker (again)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3if4K6Aq5TCewGXI5SfJOw
I still don't have videos, but as soon as everything like intro, music, rec systems and other shits is done I'll start doing something usefull- tutorials, gameplays, gameplay commentaries, glitch exploits and a lot more but... as old people say "Everything has it's own time" :)
Peace!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Hey, ivanvad/JohnyFlaker! Welcome to the community!

ivanvad

L1: Registered
Aug 18, 2015
Thanks, guys! It's nice to see how many people actually read topics like this :D
I forgot to say, that at the moment there are a lot of kids, who want more items (free ofc) and to do that, they search a random dude in the Community and go play in his server, then start talking around like "hey guys, don't trade with >insertnicknamehere< because hes a scammer and then is game on... >InsertNickNameHere< starts complaining, they kick him and the douchy kid adds him as fr, then starts the chat and the kid says he'll continue spamming that he's a scammer and finally >InsertNickNameHere< gives the kid some expencive items, just to stop... That's why I made my group private and in order to join you must add me as friend and then explain why you want to join... it's enough just to say "I like you and the way you play" or shits like that just to make me understand that you're not an idiot... I know all this because I already have 4-5 blocked idiots who always join my game if it's a nice oportunity to have some of my items (because I keep my bp public because of the trade servers) and the first one actually managed to take my doublecross-comm... sad story...
So yeah, once again, if you want to join my group first add me as friend and let's chat a little :) Peace!