KotH Uma1 A1C

a small, kindhearted and sour koth map

1. Umaroth-24

Umaroth-24 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Uma1 - a small, kindhearted and sour koth map

This will be my first map posted on the forums! I see forward to all the feedback for it.
    I will upload some pictures in some minutes cus i cant really find them lol

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. Egan

aa Egan

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Umaroth-24

Umaroth-24 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    update 5-8-2016

First things first
    thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on a1b. it was really cool to see my map getting played :) And of course much thanks to egan for taking the time to make a feedbackvideo!

changelog
    spawn
    • made some actual buildings at the left side of the spawnyard which are really nice imo.
    • made all three connectors wider so (i hope) it doesnt feel cramped anymore.
    yard
    • the exit of the middle connector is more forward now.
    • added some kinda propdetailing inbetween the exit of the middle connector and the exit of the left connector.
    • added some tires at the end of the ramp so it you dont have to jump on the displacementcliff.
    • made the ramp more like a building so it has more cover.
    middle building
    • added some propdetailing at the middle building
    • didnt remove the random stairs but because im still thinking about a way to make it not too random.
    right building
    • made the most parts of the building more wide. i am planning on making the other parts more wide as well but i will possibly try that in a2.
    mid
    • changed the corver on the sides of mid into something else, but its still cover
    things im planning for a2
    • im thinking about changing mid for a2 because as it is now its basically highpass with some fences on the sides.​
    • I will try to make some cubemaps as well, because the now the capture point has some problems.
    • making some roofs on the buildings
    I will add some pictures tomorrow because im going to get some rest now.
    EDIT: uploaded the screenshots

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016