Um, hullo.

Ev_

L1: Registered
May 30, 2014
Hey mates. Ev here. I've been in the tf2 scene off and on for 2 years now. I haven't really gotten much into map making, (except for a failed attempt 'ages' ago), but I'd like to try it if I can get around it. Hopefully you'll see more of me. :)

I also have a poor "gaming" channel on youtube that I haven't uploaded to in half a year due to a number of things, but it's "Ten Eleven Ev". It'd be nice to do some more with tf2 and hopefully maps and mapping.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Welcome! If you're looking for a place to start mapping, this is it!

If you're looking for stuff to record and put on your channel for content, we host Map tests with new custom maps (of varying degree's of completeness) almost daily, so there is never a shortage of newer gameplay.

Ev_

L1: Registered
May 30, 2014
Welcome! If you're looking for a place to start mapping, this is it!

If you're looking for stuff to record and put on your channel for content, we host Map tests with new custom maps (of varying degree's of completeness) almost daily, so there is never a shortage of newer gameplay.
Thanks. :)

Sep 19, 2010
Welcome! We've got all sorts of tutorials on the forums, so if you're looking for something specific, just use the "Search" function. More than likely it's been covered. If you can't find what it is you need help with, pop in the Steam Chat and we'll be more than happy to help! :)

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
We've got a few other Youtube/ TF2 Mapper nerds around here (myself and Grizzly included) so welcome to the fray! Like Frozen said, there is plenty of material to record from during gamedays as well as impromptu testing most days. Not to mention these are both great resources to get mans on your WIP projects!