Two trigger_multiples starting a minigame

Musaic

L1: Registered
Dec 12, 2014
Hey everyone,

This is my first post so I hope i'm in the right place.

<<<< Background >>>>
I am working on a trade map with a friend. One of the things we are putting in the map is a boxing ring. It is closed off from every side so other people cannot interfere with boxers. And I have created something that will only allow one person per team to enter. For it I was hoping to create some sort of see-through brush (with like a forcefield texture or something) in-between the red and blu side of the ring that would only disappear and become unsolid when there was BOTH a red and a blu player inside the ring. As of now I have two trigger_multiples, one filtering blu, the other red.

<<<< Actual Question >>>>
How would I make something happen when two trigger_multiples are triggered at the same time? Is there some other better way?

Thanks in advance,

Musaic

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
2 ways:
You could make both triggers call a math_counter. On entering the trigger +1, on leaving -1. On changing you use outvalue to a logic_case which fires the event. Which in this case i would recommend. This method does not catch 2 people in the same trigger at once though since in that case the trigger still only did +1 (as its the allenter and allleave events). But you already had a system for that. This method also allows more options than method 2.

The 2nd way involves the using of multiple logic_branch and logic_branchlistener. Again, no catch mechanism to catch 2 people. But since it uses simple booleans and the listener for those booleans it might in some cases be easier to use. But that would only be the case if your math counter is capable of quickly getting a wrong value due to lots of events firing together.