TW Gamemode Help

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by UltimentM, Jun 11, 2015.

1. UltimentM

UltimentM L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey guys, I am currently in the process of making a new gamemode TURF WAR (tw_ prefix). The idea is that there is a map with 7 points, and within the set amount of time (say 6 minutes) each team has to capture the most points to win (points can be recapped). However, I have a problem. Is there any way to prevent a team from winning when they capture all 7 points? And is there any way to say to the map that the team with the most points win?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. RubbishyUser

RubbishyUser L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    If a single team manages to cap all seven points, I can't help but think they should win, because the other team is getting completely rolled.

3. Sergis

aa Sergis L666: ])oo]v[

Positive Ratings:
    a/d maps begin by all points owned by the defenders and yet they dont win instantly ;) look there for an example

4. Ynders

aa Ynders absolutely gormful

Positive Ratings:
    I believe there are options in the team_controlpoimt_master (or whatever it's called) for this. Set "Restrict RED Team from Winning" and "Restrict BLUE Team from Winning" to yes.

5. Anreol

Anreol L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    So... A map/gamemode like Splatoon? (I think)
    Looks Original

6. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Sounds like Domination but yes it's doable

7. Kill_the_Bug

Kill_the_Bug L14: Epic Member

Positive Ratings:
    You could always add in a 8th cap point that no one can access and then just have all the coding on points 1-7 only.