Triple Payload?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by FissionMetroid101, Feb 18, 2010.

1. FissionMetroid101

FissionMetroid101 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I've had this idea for a month now, and I've been wondering; one level with 3 different payloads each round because each goes off on that round. Some people might find a way. I'll upload a picture of my idea as soon as I can.

2. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Do you mean like the A/B section of gravelpit, but in payload? So there are 3 carts to attack/defend. Or do you mean it simply explodes each round? Because the cinematics of that would be relatively easy.

3. FissionMetroid101

Positive Ratings:
    There's 3 rounds, and each round the payload bomb is different because the other exploded in the previous round instead of having it be lowered and put to the next section. For example, the first bomb is used to destroy a gate, the second to destroy a huge safe/door, and the last to push into the base.

4. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
  5. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    That's easy. Parent a physics prop to the cart, which starts invisible and with physics disabled. At the end make the main cart invisible and no collide, switch the physics one on, and trigger the explosion cinematics. Meanwhile, use the existing system for the cart to follow on to the next section. Lather, rinse, repeat.

6. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    Physics can't be parented. You have to use a phys_constraint.

7. FissionMetroid101

Positive Ratings: