Mar 2, 2018
Hi everyone,
so I have a trigger_push that changes its push direction dynamically and pushes a rocket (tf_projectile_rocket) in that direction.
The problem is that after the rocket is pushed it cannot be pushed in the opposite direction, well technically it can be but then its velocity becomes 0, meaning once you've pushed the rocket in a certain direction you cannot stop its momentum.
Also point_teleport and trigger_teleport do not kill momentum upon teleportation, neither does adding the Basevelocity 0 0 0 output, and trigger_apply_impulse does not work on rockets.
I'd really appreciate any help or suggestions on how to solve this issue.

XEnderFaceX

F1 Fan
Aug 18, 2015
maybe look into the flags tab, im not too invested into trigger_push

ficool2

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 28, 2017
Try addoutput,velocity 0 0 0 (change the numbers). Its not the same thing as basevelocity

Mar 23, 2013
can you change the direction if the rocket recieves following input: addoutput - angles x y z ?

Mar 2, 2018
can you change the direction if the rocket recieves following input: addoutput - angles x y z ?
I can't really do that because the push direction is set using logic_measure_movement so I can't use it in addoutput as a constant, unless you can use parameters with addoutput? I've tried and even looked at the source sdk code and it seems like that's not an option
Edit: cause if you can use parameters I'm thinking point_anglesensor or something similar