Feb 20, 2018
koth_trainstation - a map themed around a trainstation

a map based around a trainstation.
this map is still in alpha.

BeigeBaize

L1: Registered
May 31, 2018
Hello zyclon!

One of the main things is that there is only 1 main route to the point you can go which is quite large and open and there's windows that snipers could stay in to see the whole area. There is another way to the left you can just squeeze in through and there is a health pack near there to help you get through but either that area or some other things probably need to change so there are more routes.

There should also maybe be a way for less mobile classes to get to the higher places and in general a bit more things to break up the map mostly around the middle area.

Windowed area's like that can be a bit problematic in general if they're good but a possibility for what you could do is swap around the main building so the window area is on the left and the big door is towards the point (the big door could maybe do with some walls in it so there's less visibility/people can hide behind something while going through it) then there is a bigger door for going towards the point and towards the flank there's the window area where you can protect the people who are trying to get through to middle.

Oh and a minor thing is that there is a bit of a prop sticking through the wall on the right side of the wall in the main building in from middle.

It looks like a good theme and there are lots of different directions you could take it, goodluck!

zythe_

✖ ✖ ✖
aa
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you very much BeigeBaize!

Everything you said will be added to my "to-do" list for this map! I'm still new to mapping and i really appreciate every single bit of feedback i get positive or negative so i can improve.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in my Discussion section! Thanks again <3