train not showing but a trigger is

maxtraxv2

L3: Member
Jan 23, 2009
not really i had a look it looks the same as what im doing tho i should add a tfteam filter
but that should do any think to make it go like this

EDIT: after adding in team_train_watcher

the pic is the same but it doesnt crash it acts like the the bomb train and runs along the track and caps but, ehat lest it working all but the trigger and model

EDIT2: i got the train to show up i had put a train in globlename removed that and it showed up

but i still have trigger box show up as well
tftrain3to5.th.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7176/tftrain3to5.jpg

Last edited:

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
is the trigger texture is the tracktrain?

You should used an invisible texture (i use nodraw for payload tracktrains :) )

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
i think valve use the clip texture for their track-train brush.
as to the bomb model not moving... i have no idea why, but i've also seen this happen on my payload occasionally - however it appears to be client side, since it will only happen for one person. everyone else will see the bombcart model move as normal. - in these cases the bombcart model will stay put but will teleport to the track train position when a point is capped, and then move with it normally.
i use a prop_dynamic like you, but valve actually use a prop_phys for their cart model (mainly so it will fall down the hole at the end). shouldn't make a difference, but i've come to see hammer as tempermental at times. maybe try copying valve and see what happens.

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
I missed that part of the model not moving, but it should be a prop_physics_override instead of prop_dynamic

maxtraxv2

L3: Member
Jan 23, 2009
it moving now

i thort it was the brush

thanks guys