ARENA Trade_Maze A1D

VidlerOnTheRoof

L1: Registered
Jul 28, 2011
The first thing I'd like to mention is that this map is still in Alpha. I still have to add signs to direct you threw the map, ceiling in several areas, labels for buttons, windows looking into battlements, fix the lighting, a spy crabbing room, a trivia room and all around touch up.

But, the map has progressed far enough to release the first version! This includes: A Boxing Ring with admin box to control cage mode, and a time that counts down from 5, two battlements that connect by the roof, two hat shops and two weapon shops for each team. Also, this map has a small maze in the basement, with four entrances, but only two exits, and has functioning elevators to lift you out.

Last edited:

Bloodhound

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 3, 2011
The map has some nice features like the maze. Maybe you can make the maze less boring (after the 10th time), with (only a few) walls that moves every 15 min or something.

I really like the detail in the room with the weapons, especially how you excluded the cow mangler from the rest. :D

If you leave the Spawn, between the building walls and the stairs is some void.

Moose

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 4, 2009
Weapon_Shop_copy%20copy.png

OH DEAR GOD THESE SHELVES ARE HAUNTED

VidlerOnTheRoof

L1: Registered
Jul 28, 2011
I'll look into making the maze adjustable, but that is going to take me a some time. I thought of just making the whole maze turn 90 degrees one way or the other, and as may times as you wanted, to simplify how I change it, but individual walls changing would be more interesting! :p

And, in my testing I found the gaps as well. It will be fixed on the next (and first) update!