Tower defence cannons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Narkissus, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Narkissus

Narkissus L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    I had so many cannons! But the 20k hp ones still got past :(

2. xgloryx

xgloryx L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Haha, I know the feeling. I think next time I'm going to try upgrading fire for my last piece of wood before the bonus levels and using some fire cannons or something. I didn't even realize you could pack the cannons that close though, I'm used to playing the newer versions.

3. trainRiderJ

trainRiderJ L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    So what kind of cannons do you guys use the most?

4. Narkissus

Positive Ratings:
    Those are all just normal level 3 cannons, all the wood was used for interest to get more money.

5. xgloryx

xgloryx L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I only use regular level three cannons. It's all about placement early on, saving money throughout, and bringing the interest rate up. I only add air cannons specifically for rounds with AIR enemies and I sell as many as possible before the round ends. I've been addicted to these damn TD games for way too long :)

BTW Nark I'm impressed you still had all 20 lives at that point, I typically get a lot of leaks in those last few levels when I'm trying to save up on the high interest rate.

6. Narkissus

Positive Ratings:
    Its killing me that i didnt make more cannons on that level when i had 20 thousand gold to work with but i just figured it would be enough and my wrist was hurting from clicking so much getting those in there.

7. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    Yea, i always do fairy well then an AIR+IMMUNE comes along and wipes me out. Surprised you didn't invest in an elemental rather than interest rate upgrade, considering how much gold you have there.

8. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Couple of slowing towers in the center would be nice, heh.