Tortuga pub

'80s

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2021
If you've seen Pirates of the Caribbean, you probably remember the scene on the island of Tortuga where Jack Sparrow hires sailors for Davy Jones at the local pub, the scene where everyone starts hitting each other to the accompaniment of pirate music constantly reminds me of the melee fighting on the community server in TF2, when all the players on the server run at each other in one direction and start hitting each other until they're all back at spawn.

That's why I thought of imitating the pub (because it's not very visible in the film so we have the space to create according to the imagination) in TF2 as a map where the players would charge against each other and melee only fight to the accompaniment of the same or similar music as in the film. The appearance of the map would be similar to one part of the map Mann Manor (Halloween Mountain lab).
Snimek_obrazovky_190.png

As you can see in the picture so this part of the map is a bit like a film, below is a checkpoint (there would be a lower part of the pub, bar, music etc.), at the top there is then another floor from the view of the lower floor (there would be spawn on both sides and possibly there would be more players on the server as well as at the bottom, there would be steps down on the sides as it is here in the picture and in the film), then all you have to do is reduce the map a bit to add music, pirate ornaments, textures, music, gun restrictions and some easter eggs and other smaller zones.
Snimek_obrazovky_191.png

I also thought that a portal might be added to a room (the sea) with ships lying opposite each other, where the task would be to drop the players on the other ship into the sea (the loose cannon). Then some easter eggs such as a room with a mapmaker, server owner or the largest server donators etc.
Job will be paid (In-game items, steam games or maybe real money)