Titles for users - Question

Jul 6, 2015
I am planning on donating to the site, since money is the best way to friendship nowadays and I want to finally financially support this amazing community. (hopefully I'm still not hated here...)

Anyway, My question is when I do begin to donate, is there a method in place already to swap titles? I would prefer to keep my orange Veteran title on the forums instead of the green donator one.
If there is one in place then this was a stupid question, if there isn't can one be implemented at some point? is it a possibility?

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Welcome back to the site! While we very much appreciate any and all donations, please don't feel like it's a "pay-to-win" necessity towards making friends here on the forums. There's plenty of other benefits when donating though, so feel free to do so! And for what it's worth, I don't believe you're hated among the community, so you shouldn't feel like you are. If you believe anyone is specifically targeting you, feel free to send me a message.

As for gaining Donator status while maintaining Veteran's colors and appearance - we'll have someone look into it, but we can't guarantee anything as of now. We will let you know if anything changes, thanks!

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
On the donation page, there is an option to donate without gaining Donator stuff, which seems just giving money to the site without anything additional.
Note: If you wish to just donate without purchasing a subscription, please send your support via paypal to paypal@tf2maps.net

Werewolf

Probably not a real Werewolf
aa
Apr 12, 2011
As for gaining Donator status while maintaining Veteran's colors and appearance - we'll have someone look into it, but we can't guarantee anything as of now. We will let you know if anything changes, thanks!
Maybe you could make a donor medal (a small $ logo maybe?) that would sit next to the other medals a person has? Maybe a current donor's medal would be green whilst a former donor's would be greyed out?

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010