<Title goes here>

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrickyClockCC, Oct 5, 2008.

1. TrickyClockCC

TrickyClockCC L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Stumbled across this site from a PM of mine from the ClockCrew since a certain fellow knew that I had a map under construction (which I am still working on), so he too the advantage to mention me this forum for some fancy tutorials and such, but I am also going to need your honest opinion and feedback during the time I am here. Preview screenshots will be previewed in later time.

Hoping to see something that will keep my heads up and possibly something that will be useful!

-TrickyClock @ ClockCrew.cc/NG/YouTube

(ATTN : Mentioning about my hideous and horribly bad grammar will be ignored due to certain reason(s))

2. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    wow, the clockcrew does more than just animate with microsoft sam as a voice actor eh? good to know.

Welcome to the site, check the link in my sig for a fantastic thread DJive compiled of all the usefull links about mapping.

3. TrickyClockCC

Positive Ratings:
    Ho-Ho we sure do, infact we do have some fine voiceactors and professional animators still yet around but the production of obscure but yet beautiful animations has been lowered due to several reasons. We still have another one that's quite talented with entities and such in mapping, but unfortunately not for Team Fortress 2 mapping, yet for Half-Life 2, so still yet, we run most things in different ways, pretty much as multi-talented.

Although thanks for the welcome, going to look through the sections in that link of yours.

4. laghlagh

laghlagh L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello TrickyClock!

EDIT: You'll find that FPSBanana is for them almost exactly like Newgrounds to us!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  5. ShroudedSiege

ShroudedSiege L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the forum =-D

I used to map for HL2 and CSS a lot, never released anything though.. To be honest the switch from mapping for HL2 to mapping for TF2 isn't that great a change, i myself recently made the change over.

6. TrickyClockCC

Positive Ratings:
    Woah, didn't actually know that you were a member around here.

Thanks aye!

7. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
  8. Snipergen

Snipergen L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hi!
    I never liked the clockcrew stuff much personally but still cool to know that you are one of them since NG has it's own clockday etc ^^

9. laghlagh

laghlagh L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
  10. TrickyClockCC

Positive Ratings: