Time To Die

Time To Die 1.1

Rusty Gate

L1: Registered
May 31, 2017
Time To Die - Re-skin for the "Citizen Pain" Mini gun

To use on your own Citizen Pain.

1. Go to your custom folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom)
  2. Create a folder, you can name this folder anything, inside the custom folder.
  3. In this folder, create a "materials" folder, and then a "patterns" folder inside of that. The final file path should be: (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\"New Folder"\materials\patterns).
  4. In the patterns folder place the 2fort folder
  5. Profit???
Thank you to the group behind the construction content pack. I used some textures to give it a more tf2 feel (textures are harder to make than I expected and after trying to make my own I knew I wouldn't have finished on time).

Yabayabayaba

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 2, 2016
the pictures are make it hard to see the gun, can you post a full size version in the discussion?

Rusty Gate

L1: Registered
May 31, 2017
the pictures make it hard to see the gun, can you post a full-size version in the discussion?
Yea sure! How would I do that? I am kinda new to all this. I finally was able to carve time out to take place in my first Jam. so any and all help On doing that would be great!

EDIT: I think I got this...It has been too long since I have been on a forum. More images can be seen here: http://imgur.com/gallery/xDflg

ZuxdWeh.jpg

xDflg

Last edited: