Calamari_Man L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
  2. Calamari_Man

Positive Ratings:
  3. Yrr

aa Yrr An Actual Deer

Positive Ratings:
    apologies for the "feedback" i left, i was tired, irritated and convinced it was a joke map, and i feel i owe you an elaboration

too many elements in this map feel like a joke: the screaming skulls, the pumpkin bomb spam, the sideways resupply, the jump pads, the lack of a real map filename - it all makes it difficult to tell if you're taking this map seriously and really looking for feedback.

given that this is your first map and the first update didnt really address any of the above, i think you would benefit from moving on
    if you are taking it seriously and trying to learn, then i would recommend starting a new map project with less joke nonsense

if you are just making it for fun then by all means continue but i dont know if you can gain much more from playtests

for the record, if you removed the jokey halloween gimmicks and remade mid (much smaller) as a koth map or something it could potentially work out, but would be a very different map at that point

4. Calamari_Man

Positive Ratings:
    dude, the reason i made this map because of a experiment of a ctf idea. and the halloween stuff is because halloween is coming by.

5. tyler

aa tyler

Positive Ratings:
    First, this CTF idea been done several times, notably in ctf_fusion. And it doesn't matter what you're doing, whether you want to include Halloween stuff or not, whether you have a non-standard idea or not, you still need to read your feedback and respond to it on some level.

https://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/tierra_olvidada_a1/
    https://feedback.tf2maps.net/map/tierra_olvidada_a2/

Your map is too dark, needs a prefix or will start being skipped (read the rules), and doesn't have functioning Halloween spells. You're not doing the bare minimum to make the map playable, and players feel like they're being messed with.