Thoughts and/or help with my Mann Co. Museum?

Reppeti

L1: Registered
Feb 27, 2017
Hello!

I never managed to finish making a map completely, but I think my current map idea fits the game so well that I don't want to leave it unfinished, so I thought I'll post about it here to regain motivation. I heard great things about this community, so I thought it's worth a try.

So here is a quick preview of my map:

So yeah as the title said so as well I'm working on a Mann Co. Museum where are many hats from the game are I'm also planning to add meme easter eggs in the map (like tiny desk engineer, miss Paulin medkit, etc.).
I knew I will be the only one working on the map so I intentionally made it rather small and simple, but that still wasn't enough to get me through the process.

I can make 3D models but I know importing them into hammer is a pain in the butt, I also forgot how to compile them into the map once I'm finished, so I tried to keep the number of custom files to the minimum but I'm guessing it's better to just let that go.
I have some more ideas about what to add to the map but I'm a bit lost with wall textures, some walls are just simply too bland and repetitive.

So I'm open all to suggestions, regarding everything, layout, textures, modeling, etc.

Also if anyone thinks my map worth it, I would love to collaborate with someone who has more experience.

Wish you all a lovely day/night!