NA:BLinD.rawr

EU:Chaos.calculated (sue me!)

Radaka: Radaka.pingas

Lord Ned:MattHoffman.hoffman

Last edited:

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
There's already a thread that you can do this on, but oh well, I'm drrockzo.armory

Although, with the Beta reset coming up, this may change, as with everyone's above me. Depending on how much sugar we've had during account creation time, of course.

Westerhound

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 5, 2009
Westerhound.westerhound <- Didnt really understand what the identifier was

Im terrible at the game tho so dont expect lots of challenge

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well it's grazzer.grazzer

Since it was available.

EDit: Yea, apparently i can't add any yanks. Which means i only have wester and gentlemen's Chaos account :S

Last edited:

The Gentlemanne

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 18, 2009
yeah,Blizzard said that they don't plan on cross server connection during the beta.

If you want to play against US people you better get another key or ask a friend

I got my key from opting-in so I also got 2 Invite-a-friend keys which I gave one to a RL friend and used the other one for the EU(Chaos) account.

Westerhound

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 5, 2009

My english isnt the best but last time I checked you cant answer "yes" to a "what is..." question ;)

...so what is the identifier for then, i.e. the part behind the dot?

As far as I know its just so that people can have same name visible ingame. There can be two Trotims in the starcraft community, but they have to have different identifiers. The identifiers wont be visible ingame (except if both trotims are in the same game maybe). You'll only use it when adding friends anyway (and maybe later on in leagues and stuff)

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
What leagues are you all in? I got put in Gold, Rank 52. But 2v2 i'm copper and some rediculously low rank. I always get some tit on my team with the lowest stats.

Battle of my life though when one of my team mates DC'd mid game. Managed to defeat 2 opponents on my own, BC's vs Ultralisks (team mate only had probes but he had 5 expo's so the gas came in handy in fueling the BC's. Turned into a base race but i won. \o/ By about 1 building xD

It's kinda annoying that an extractor is a scoring building... The amount of base races i've lost because my enemy had 1 extractor on the opposite side of the map...

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
As of lately EU Trotim.trotim here too, but I am not planning to play any proper melee.

Last edited:

Zwiffle

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 24, 2008
I'm currently plat, rank 20-30 somewhere. I got up to #2, but then I got MW2 and spent like 20 hours playing that instead of sc2 and I just fell off the ranks =/

Have yet to play a 2v2, simply because I don't want to be partnered with a jerk or someone who's not really a team player.