Theme vs style- a MeleeFort dillema

T

The Asylum

So it's like this:

In efforts to spruce Meleefort up a little and made each team's base a little different that the other, I've run into a little problem. See, the layout for each (symmetrical) base is as such: a courtyard and a hallway, with a wrestling ring in the middle. Now a minor aesthetic gripe I've been getting recently is, the two bases look too similar. So in going with the Rustic Traditional RED and the Modern Industrialized BLU, the idea I got was to have RED keep it's traditional, old-school 4-sided ring, and turn BLU's into a more modern 6-sided ring (that AAA and TNA uses).

But therein the condundum: Stylistically, RED uses relaxed, circular geometry, whilst BLU uses rigid, rectangular geometry.

I'm stuck. What would you like to see me do? besides never bother you about MeleeFort again?

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
to be fair, I didn't have time to notice as the "cheats on" "cheats off" thing was a much bigger issue

T

The Asylum

Yes, Im quite aware that weapon stripping is broken. So until a new super-secret method of weapon stripping is found or Valve finally fixes the kill inputs, I'd like to focus on problems that can be fixed ATM.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I'd stick with square ring...it's probably easier to jump into, and still modern for boxing and such