The TF2Maps.net Catchphrase.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
I'm working on a little something for the TF2Maps.net community. One of the smaller parts of the project will include the name/logo of TF2Maps.net, as well as a catchphrase.

While "The #1 Team Fortress 2 Mapping Community Site" is great, I was thinking that something a little more... "catchy" could be used. What I'd like to see is some of the members (hopefully the long time members who know the community well) could come up with something witty, humorous, and short; no more then a sentence long.

Not sure why I'm being so secretive about what I'm making, guess I'm just used to doing things that way. I'll say this though: it's not something to be used in a map.

Oh, and you'll be quoted as saying it as well. If it's at all possible, it would be great if the decision (of which one I use) can rest on the community as a whole, rather then reliant on my own choosing. So even if you think of something feel free to support someone else's. Once there's a good amount I'll open up a poll.

Thanks All!

Fearlezz

May 4, 2008

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tf2maps.net - ALL YA DANDIES PRANCIN ABOOT WI YER HEADS FULL EY MAP IDEAS, GET GOIN!

not very short lol :D

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Thank you for helping us help you help us all (or whatever the exact line from portal is..)

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
I like it how it is now. It being witty isn't important, it being descriptive of the site is.

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
"We steal your pants and turn them into recycled maps with denim"

Jack Riguel

Jul 19, 2009
I like it how it is now. It being witty isn't important, it being descriptive of the site is.

What I'm working on is more for entertainment then for it being a map, useful item, descriptive etc.

Plus, it's probably going to be more directed at the community rather then towards others (however keeping in mind that it is very likely that others could see it). So granted it's already known by most of the community that this is the #1 Team Fortress 2 Mapping Community Site.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
«It's no-draw, TF2Maps.net is vrad.»

«TF2Maps.net, to hell with the rest.»

«TF2Maps.net for a better future.»

«TF2Maps: Sniper Tested, Soldier Approved»

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
«TF2Maps: I can't belive it's not Banana!»

Midel

L1: Registered
Aug 24, 2008
TF2M: Making a better mapping community.
TF2M: Engineering the future of TF2 maps
TF2M: No Excuses, Just Results.
TF2M: The future of TF2, now.
TF2M: Not to be confused with FPSBulls***.
TF2M: Better than ice cream on a hot summer day.
TF2M: Do YOU need a better reason to be here?
TF2M: Mapping done right, by Pros and Joes.
TF2M: The M stands for MAGNIFICENT.
TF2M: Valve envisioned, mapper improved.
TF2M: Not your average mapping resource.
TF2M: We make it look easy.
TF2M: I believe you have my stapler.
TF2M: We improved efficiency by 195% over leading competitors.
TF2M: We'rrrrrreeee Great!