The Seventh Annual Saxxy Awards!

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010

It's time to announce the Saxxy Awards for 2017, and we couldn't be more excited!

We can't wait to see what variety of amazing videos you create! Don't forget that all Valve universes are available for use, and SFM shorts that were submitted to the Dota Short Film Contest are also eligible for this year's Saxxy Awards. The submission deadline is March 8th, 2018, but as always, we'd like to remind you that you can upload non-final versions up to a week in advance of the final deadline, to guard against last-minute computer failures, internet outages, YouTube login problems, etc.

Check out the guidelines for details on the rules and deadlines, and get your entries ready!

Read on the TF2 Blog...

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Well i did create my own version of the thread because i posted that before the bot did, so i was first.

Edit: Correction we did it at the same time so you cant blame me for trying to show that the Saxxy where out on the tf2 blog. I wanted to give out my opinion about the saxxy so i didn't wait for the bot to do it first.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
There's an automatic forum thread on each blog post. Claiming to be first won't give you anything.
Yeah i know there is a bot for the blog post but i didnt want to wait for the bot so i did my own.