The Revival of Map Follies with Dave! Map Review Livestream Series

Jul 6, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemappers, I'm Dave and once again I will be doing Map Follies with Dave!
https://tf2maps.net/threads/map-follies-with-dave-new-live-stream-show-thingy.28302/
For more information on what map follies with dave is, check the link above or continue reading!

So why havent you been doing map follies with dave episodes as of late?
(in fact I only ever did 1 episode...)

I got pre-occupied with other things after the making of the first episode, but I have a re-sparked passion for tf2 maps and want to help others with this series once again! I've revamped the graphics and will be much better prepared for future maps!

So what is Map Follies with Dave, and how do I get involved?
Glad you asked bolded title, this series is a livestream/youtube review series where I look in-depth on one map, all the feedback its received and playing gameplay demos for it, giving me own advice on what could and/or should change about it in future revisions.

Ok cool, can I get my map on the show?
If your map meets the qualifications then sure, also be aware if nobody volunteers to have their map tested I may go out of my way to find mappers and ask them for permission to show their map on the show as before.

Qualifications for having your map on the show:
Must be at least in A3+ or in the 3rd revision stage or more in the development of the map. This shows the mapper has had it tested before, and has made changes based on feedback, and knows how to handle that information.

If you want your map on the show please fill out the form that will be provided here:

Map name:
Link to map thread and/or Download:
Has your map used any different names during testing? (N/A if no):
Would you prefer to be in contact with me during the show via voice communication? (Discord only):
Current version/version testing:
Notes or things to look over:
Time preferred to view (Please convert to CST, or mention your timezone):
Would you be willing to provide the VMF?:

upload_2017-12-20_12-29-24.png

squ1rrel

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 11, 2016
I look forward to watching your YT videos on these!

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
Map name: cp_cathedral_a4
Link to map thread and/or Download: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/cathedral-a-d.5465/
Has your map used any different names during testing? (N/A if no): N/A
Would you prefer to be in contact with me during the show via voice communication? (Discord only): Nah, I don't really have a good mic, but I can show up in Discord text chat. Depending on my schedule I may not be able to show up at all during the show, but I don't really care to be there while it's happening anyway as long as I can watch the video on YouTube later.
Current version/version testing: Alpha 4
Notes or things to look over: Layout and gameplay are what I'm really interested in improving ATM
Time preferred to view (Please convert to CST, or mention your timezone): During the day, preferably in the afternoon (I live one timezone over in EST)
Would you be willing to provide the VMF?: Yes, as long as you don't redistribute it